Saturday, November 3, 2012

Then it hits me like "oh"

The moral of the story is that it is 4:30 am in the morning...

And Im still sitting here in my winter hat with dangley balls....


Things I need badly by tomorrow:

  • multiple pea coats.(burgundy,brown,black)
  • scarves
  • head scarves
  • new shoes that don't fall apart when people step on them
  • to do my physiology power point 


I was bored, so I read a blog from a year ago....



It wasn't my favorite mode of killing time.....


Things were deffinitly very different...... 


CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW FRICKEN HARD IT IS TO SPELL DEFFFINITLY.


IM NOT EVEN GONNA TRY ANYMORE


but my blogs back then were really funny.

Apparently I am getting less funny as I grow up.


Thats a bummer.


But i still have like....a ton of sex appeal....


so.....



I said the most outrageous things! 
Like... I wouldn't say those things now...
Im too worried people would judge me


WHO HAVE I BECOME.


Im going backwards.


Man, I really peaked in the summer of 2012.


Danm, I was perfect.


Good thing I was too emotionally scared to do anything stupid.



This blog is going weird places...

Very much veering from its original path..... 



I cant go to sleep.


I just keep listening to that hurricane song. 




WTF would you do if a plane crashed into your house.

Like for real...
What the hell.
I mean, one time my house almost burned down...
but...those are hardly the same. 



So my antibiotics are making me sick...
SO i think im gonna stop taking them.
But then my acne might come back


And I will feel super ugly.

I think i may be superficial enough at this point to suffer sickness in order to have a clear face.



THIS BLOG IS GETTING TOO HONEST. 



I just wrote like 2 paragraphs concerning the uterus of myself and others...
But deleted it after deciding....I didnt even wanna get into that story....




WOMAN ARE SUPERIOR TO MEN IN LIKE 75 WAYS.
The only reason im glad Im not a boy is because they have to pay for dates.

But i dont even hold boys to that....

I can get behind going dutch.



But that is because my toes are very independent. 

and i dont want them to think I owe them anything....
ya know....
like...
sex.

NO SIR I will buy my OWN frozen yogurt cuz you aint gettin any!


Why am I not tired.....
Its friggen 5 in the morning.



I think....I think if i dont go to bed....the time to do my homework wont come...

Its still coming....



*dance break to hurricane song *




Yeah....that'll do it.
Im ready to go to sleep.


















No comments:

Post a Comment