Tuesday, July 10, 2012

All I ever wanted was the world

I always say late night blogs are the best blogs.



My flight to New York (Yes, I feel like Sarah Jessica Parker when I say that) leaves tomorrow at 9 pm
and lands at 2 am AZ time (5 NY time) and then I will hop off the plane and start my big town adventure.


Which would not be a big problem except the fact....I dont even go to sleep till at least 3AM my time....


(this blog is proof of that)

So since I cant be walking around the big city in a stupor, I have decided to stay up all night tonight, so I will be exhausted and sleep on the plane.


A plan that will work perfectly as long as i dont nap tomorrow (I am a notorious napper)


OR MEET A SEXYYYYY ARCHITECT ON MY FLIGHT.
#GAME24HOURSADAY







What do I plan to do with my time til then?


  • clean my house for spending moneyyyyyy
  • pack
  • practice music for my voice lessonnnnn
  • watch DHW
  • maybe take a tiny cat nap....
  • blow up friends FB's with old pictures
  • debate my life
  • fix the bathroom sink



The list seemed more impressive in my head.








I keep having dreams my dog is alive.


Right?



bummer.



PAUSE:
My Dog was diagnosed with Cancer, and we knew she didnt have much time, so we all joked we would take her to do everything she ever wanted to do.


The effect is had on me was that I thought to myself "What if I was diagnosed with Cancer and told I only have a month to live? Would I be scared to do X Y Z"

And I wasnt.



I should remember that more.

Live a little.



Side Note: I am a little scared to go to New York. Im scared to get mugged or raped or whatever else happens in New York. Luckily Dahlya taught me to "not look scared" so I should be fine.
My friend Jon said everyone there is good looking.
So....that sorta makes it all worth it.
And I heard there is this street where you buy really cheap stuff.
aka "my mother street"



So how am I occupying my time now?


i am laughing to myself at 3 am in the computer room.
Stalking facebooks.
debating cleaning.


Also, your welcome for the rain heading your way.


It only rains when I leave town.


Friggen dang it.



Dog.
This year will be like the big time (school wise)
Im taking the hard classes baby
look out

Shootin for straight A's round two....


you know what else will be cool?

Christmas.
I love Christmas


Mostly cuz how it smells and its cold.


Even tho I like my summer clothes better than my winter clothes.
Cuz all Arizonans own like one long sleeve shirt and a jacket.




Remember how I said I would stay up all night... Dont think its gonna happen.

What if I just sleep till 7?



Sounds good to me....











No comments:

Post a Comment