Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yeah, they love you when they need you, but someday you're gonna hafta find some other kinda place to go

I got this wicked cold out of nowhere.


When Im sick, I really want this spicy ramen noodle soup.


I litteraly could barely walk I was so echausted and dizzy, but I saw no other way of obtaing this soup other than to go get it myself.


Despite my passionate hatred for Safeway, I decided to go there, considering it was closest to my house.

I drag myself there, wearing yoga pants, my high school theater hoodie and some slip on shoes, compleat with zit cream on my face (I had already gotten ready for bed, but my soup craving hit hard)

I walk into Safeway ignoring the looks im getting (i have a lot of zit cream on my face....)

I walk up to the Ramen Noodle section.


THEY DONT HAVE IT.


I was honestly fighting back tears.

I seriously considered falling on the ground and sobbing.


This is for many reasons.



  • I am about to start my period
  • I was so sick/tired
  • I had a rough day
  • I should have known better than to go to Safeway
  • I guess I had a lot going on this soup.....
End of list.


I HATE SAFEWAY.

HONESTLY.

I CAN NOT ADEQUATELY DO MY HATRED JUSTICE THROUGH TEXT.


So I walk to my car,debate whether it is worth the drive, decide it is, and then I went to Walmart to get it.


And they had it, BECAUSE WALMART IS DEPENDABLE AND AWESOME.





All of my emotional breakdowns surface because of food.


I should get that checked out....







No comments:

Post a Comment