Saturday, July 7, 2012

Everyday we wait is a day we loose

Prepare to be underwhelmed





As you may know my favorite colors are mint and coral.


I own coral pants...but i do not own mint pants.

A) I havnt found any for a reasonable price
B) they are never the right shade of mint



So its been a goal of mine to achieve the mint pants.


The other night while I was working, this girl came in with FEIRCE mint skinny jeans.


I probably scared her with the intensity I addressed her with "I LOVE YOUR MINT PANTS WHERE DID YOU GET THEM, I CANT FIND ANY THAT SHADE, I AM SO IN LOVE."
Not to mentions she had the stellar j crew necklace I've been trying to figure out how to get my hands on.


seen here....

mint necklace


(whateverI'llgetoverititsafadIdontreallyevenwantthenecklaceanyway)



So she answers to me "Dye them"


two words that changed my life.



DYE MY OWN PANTS.



GIRL.

YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.


However being the thriftter I am, I started adding the cost of pants and dye and driving around to buy all of this.



Dye is also pretty intimidating to use....







But today, you know what i did.

I went and bought WHITE high wasted shorts from goodwill for $6 (which is pretty stinkin pricey)


And then I had planned on driving to Walmart to buy the dye, however I autopiloted home and figured Id buy dye some other time.

When I got home I remembered seing this post on pinterest


This girl dyed her own fabric with interior paint she had left over from painting her room....



Guys what color is my room.
I'll give you a refresher




So guess who had left over mint paint....




Someone in heaven really wanted me to get thees mint high waisted shorts.



So.....
I DYED MY OWN MINT SHORTS.







(they look cooler in person :D)




Looks like Ive met all of my summer goals....












No comments:

Post a Comment