Thursday, August 23, 2012

But you don't breath, so you cant leave me.

WE HAVE SO MUCH TO COVER

School started on Monday.
I was outrageously happy.
I was ridiculously friendly to every one I met (including my future boyfriend) and I made a lot of new friends.
M W F are my performing classes  (Broadway solos, acting 1, MFY rehearsal)

As soon as I got to rehearsal, it was like every problem or worry in my life was gone.
I CANT EXPLAIN IT.
I LOVE TO PERFORM , I LOVE THE PROCESS.
Its funny, when Im in performing classes, Im like "I just want to be surrounded by performing my entire life"
But then when Im in my health and nutrition classes (T TH)Im like "I cant wait to get into this field and become a nutritionist and conduct studies and do sports medicine and save the world."

I have a  teacher who I am in love with.
Literally.
I just think about him and I rolling around on each other the entire hour.
Im not ashamed.
I sit in the front row every class.
He also smells good.

He is a huge nerd, and says everything in seconds, as opposed to minutes or hours or even weeks.
But he is hilarious.
Today he was showing us data (like he does every class, he calls it "sexy data") and he showed us some statistics from some study and said "When I saw those words, I literally got excited"
And I (correctly) assumed he meant sexually, so I burst out laughing.
He is ,for those of you who know him, an older hotter nerdier Mr. Epley.
And I am going to do to him, what I never did to Mr. Epley.
Mhmmm.
The other day he was going all crazy about a study, getting all hyped up and he was about to display the results of the study and he looks at me and says "You wanna see it? You wanna see it?"
I said to him "Yes please" big boy.
And he says" I could tell by that smile you wanted it"
Apparently he can read me really well.


So theres that.

I also have a nutrition class, the teacher is like a motherly high school teacher,who cant finish a sentence which is frustrating.But her class is my most interesting subject, and she is way qualified. She works with Lets Move and WIC and all kinds of nutrition organizations, and conducted a nutrition study and UC Burkley.
Also, she doesn't eat meat, and believes meat leads to many various diseases .
I AM 100% IN AGREEMENT.
But it is a very unpopular opinion with an odd amount of backlash.(people go CRAZY when you try to explain this)
As soon as she slyly mentioned her opinions on meat, I knew I liked her.


I picked up Nathan from the airport on Tuesday.
As soon as he was with me, it was like he never left.Except now there is an underlying element of overwhelming happiness and bliss whenever he is with me.



I had missed all of these things so much.
Performing, school, and Nathan

And as soon as they came back, it was like I had nothing to complain about.
Which I dont.




Here are some god songs for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-zZkbcF4fA&feature=related






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzObsfboaJ0



1 comment:

  1. Um ... your teacher sounds hot. He said those things to you? Wow! College is sounding better every day.

    ReplyDelete