Tuesday, August 28, 2012

She'll bang bang bang bang bang anybody in her way.

As all my greatest blogs stem from,I am currently waiting for my air to dry.

I am resisting the urge to eat food.
I LOVE FOOD.

Today I was at a Glee Group (we will get to that later)
and this girl grabs her camera and records Taylor attempting to stretch and says "Im gonna put this on my daily vlog.":


WHY THE EFF DONT I HAVE A DAILY BLOG.


Cuz I have acne.

Man, it would be realty funny, or at least so-so.

DID YOU KNOW WE PLANNED A SURPRISE PARTY FOR NATHAN?


Neither did he.


Isnt that the dream?
A successful surprise party?



But I guess it wasnt enough for Nathan.
He still yearns for bigger things.
If it was me, Id be able to die happy right then and there.
But no, Nathan had ANOTHER party to go to.
Thats what happens when you've done 3 radio interviews.


I dont like Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have no friends in my Health classes and no one talks.
And so when I do try and talk, I get that awkward "I haven't spoken all day" voice
where you try to talk and then you have to clear your throat and everyone instantly hates you.
Its rough.
And everyone acts like they are too cool to answer questions...and so if you try and answer a question, everyone thinks your not cool.

I gotta keep up my street cred.


Tonight I went to a Glee Group at Counterpoint Studio and it was way enjoyable.
I LOVED IT.

Any time I am with friends preparing to or performing, I am overwhelmingly happy.
Even when I cant get the steps right, and I cant hear the harmony I am supposed to be doing.
Sometimes I will be driving somewhere, or sitting somewhere, and I think "Why am I so happy?" And then I remember its because all my time recently has been devoted to things I love, surrounded by people I enjoy.
Even on discouraging days, when I began to doubt myself.I simply take it as an expected step in the process and try to make it only motivate me further.

Rehearsal is going really well for My favorite Year.
I have so much fun in them and try to work really hard.
I feel like I have been well prepared.
Someday soon we should get scripts and that will be helpful.

You should come and see it, I will be there and we can say "Hi!"!


Its very jazzy and funny.
And that is all anyone wants in life.
Besides lots of cheese.




If you can tolerate cuss words and lesbians you should watch DRUNK KITCHEN on youtube.(I'd get you a link but Im so tired)
Not only does it make me laugh really hard.It also makes me a little attracted to women.

The other night I had a dream I was dating a transgender.
A boy to a girl.
I thought it was unusual that I was dreaming about a girl...but she started out as Andrew Garfield.
So I really dont know what I should take away from that.

I will explore both my love for Andrew Garfield and the idea that I might like girls.



Even tho Im pretty sure I dont.
I dislike boobs.

They bore me.

I just dont get it.
I really only want to be a lesbian so all my conservative friends would have to have to realize gay's are people too and not just some Chick-fil-a boycotting sinners who will all burn in hell.




Although I am attracted to Alexis.
She's my number 1.


When you started reading this blog, did you think it would get a little homo?


I didnt see this coming either.



What else do I have to tell you.


Sometimes people share my blog on their facebook, and then they are like "I am a creeper, sorry."
And Im like "No i liked it."

So dont feel bad if you want to show it to everyone (I know I hit my prime a while ago and have since gone steadily down hill. You can blame it on the fact I have no dating life)

Nathan just read this and said "You're so gay."
Thats offensive.
We dont use that word.



WAIT TILL I HAVE A VLOG.

I will be just like NAME THAT HAS LASERS





but totally different.



Im gonna let you in on a secret (uhm ,I dont blame you if you read this blog in 2 parts....its getting prettttty lengthy)


I am so attracted to father aged men.
I call it a "Dad Crush"

I havnt quite determined the definition of that phrase.

I may need to talk it over with someone who has lots of schooling, but anyway, the other day I was introduced to a married man who was very attractive, the salt and pepper type.This was over voice chat online (he's a friend of my brothers)
And me and Nathan start flirting with him.
And he goes and asks his wife (who is in the room) if Shes okay with him and Nathan hooking up.

....Even when a man is clearly married to a woman.....Cant see Nathan...Cant see me.....


THE MAN GOES WITH NATHAN.


Nathan is a witch.








1 comment:

  1. Nathan is totally a witch. I don't even know him, but reading that last part, I would have to go with - he cast a spell on the dude through the internet, which I didn't know was possible, but that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete