Saturday, August 11, 2012

Im on the right track, yeah Im onto a winner.

I have been on a gluten free diet since Tuesday.
Its pretty bomb.
Breakfast:
Gluten free cereal that is super delicious (that I ate a month ago in NYC without knowing it was gluten free. So everytime I eat it I am reminded of sitting in the most precious kitchen looking out the window at my precious city)
AND HAZELNUT MILK


Lunch:
Spinach and quinoa with cheese chunks and a balsamic vinaigrette. I ate this for like 10 meals straight and have yet to be sick of it.


Snack:
Nectarines and Cottage cheese
(If I wanted to plant a nectarine tree, what time of year would I do it??! Cuz Ive got quite the collection of nectarine seeds.)


Dinner:

Sausage , quinoa, and kale.
OR
SPINCHQUINOACHEESEVINEGRET
or
Pork and potatoes.(underwhelmed)


Snack:
Bomb gluten-free cookies from Sprouts
Or gluten-free snack bars from sprouts (WHICH HAVE CHIA SEEDS IN THEM.)

PAUSE:
Dude. Chia Seeds are crazzzzzyyyyy good for you. I purchase mine from WINCO . However, I lost my little sack of them I purchased in Idaho and haven't made the 80 mile trip to get some from the WINCO in PHX. Please dear lord let the WINCO by my house open soon. I am panting right now.
UNPAUSE



BRITANEE WHY ARE YOU DOING GLUTEN FREE?
YOU ARE SUCH A FOLLOWER/HIPSTER WHO IS ONLY DOING IT CUZ ITS COOL.
AND ITS NOT EVEN A GOOD PLAN, YOU GONNA BE MALNOURISHED.


I am doing a gluten free diet because there are links between gluten and cystic acne (MY ARCH NEMESIS.) and so Im trying to take care of all of that. I know a few people who have cut out gluten and seen results. So we will see.
Also, I feel really good physically since cutting it out and I've even lost weight.

Ooooot ooooooot.


Things I miss already:
Flour Tortillas.
end of list.


TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF WORK AT CINEMARK
whaddawhat?
I have worked there since I was 16.(that comes to 3 years, 2 months, and 1 day.)
So...to not work there is unfamiliar and odd.
It was sad leaving my little nest, and a lot of friends who helped me grow up and such. Especially my manager Ms. Parker, she was my rock, man.
And of course Ive been having really fun shifts lately so Im all sad Im gonna miss all the fun.
But normally there is only minimal fun.
There has been an abnormal amount of fun lately.

Last night I was telling one of my manager about my new job, and my NEW manager from Bank of America walks up to me to get her ticket torn.

SPOOOKKKYYY.


As scary as it is to leave and head off into the great unknown, I know its gonna be so good for me and its the right choice. Its actually odd how sure I am that Im doing the right thing,and Im in the right place.



I am currently eating chocolate covered almonds.

I wish Id gotten dark chocolate.


Monday is auditions for MY FAVORITE YEAR 
I am way excited, because its a show about comedy sketches and New York. (My hearts contents.)
Shows shows shows, I love shows


ALSO
Nathan will be home in 10 days.



wahooo.




I think thats all the exciting things I have to tell you

EXCEPT THE BULL STORY.


So, every time the high school gang gets in town, we go to the bridge to nowhere and have a late night dance party. Its TRADITION.and ridiculously fun.


We all meet up, get out and get ready to dance.
I look over into the darkness and see a big shadow that is never there and say "hey look a bear" to freak everyone out.

Until I look closer and am like...wait...that is for real something.....
So I get in the truck and shine my head lights on it

Photo: You're welcome.



THIS BEAST IS LOOKIN BACK AT ME.



Dang son.
As soon as my lights flash on it, EVERYONE is back in their cars and speeding off.

He was a really cool bull, I dont know why everyone was so alarmed.


And that , kids, is the BULL DANCE PARTY ON THE BRIDGE TO NOWHERE.











3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy working for Bank of America. We will miss seeing you on date night! But Chad seriously loves working for B of A. Like a lot. He is so happy there. Will you be at the Chandler office? We know a guy there who is hilarious. Also, my mom eats gluten free and is never sick, super thin despite being 46 and having three babies, and her skin is like a babies bottom. She also looks 12. So that might happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I end up looking 12! I work at a office in tempe. Its a desk job! ooott oooot. Im happy to hear he enjoys his job, makes me more excited to work there. I love your GUITSSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not want to look like you're 12. I say this from experience.

    ReplyDelete