Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ghetto booty, but she came from the burbs

There is something about a morning when you wake up knowing your gonna hafta work your butt off that day.


Today was one of those days.

The best part of those days is the part where it ends.

(for the most part)


Today was my first physiology exam.
Not joking, I carboloaded for this thing. 


I dont joke around when it comes to exams.
Its a sweaty, bloody battle. 

I did very well, but was caught off guard by some questions. 
Im gonna guess i get a 92.
Im hooooooopiinggggg im not setting my expectations too high.

I finished my exam last...because I may have been over thinking some questions slash double checking my work slash wanted to be alone with my instructor.


Yeah, isnt that disturbing?

I went up to my instructor and said "I have a question which may be offensive, but its not intended to be...."

and then..... he laughed


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I proceeded to tell him I had done this calculation 462 times and kept getting the EXACT SAME ANSWER, which was one decimal off from his multiple choice answer.


he said "462 times?"

I said "Thats an exact number, not an estimate."

He replied "My calculator is probably more precise than your's, but yes, your correct to choose the closest answer."



Id put money on it, that he will recalculate it for fun, and realize I was right.



And then he will be enamored with me.  
The girl who is smarter than him.
hahahaha. 



In other equally as exciting news, as I was walking out of my next class, a boy who has "Instructor Hotties" class asked me "How'd you do on the exam?"

I turn around to the most attractive boy that has talked to me in probably 5 months.


My thought process "Don't eff this up. This is your chance. Be natural. Turn on the charm. Casually mention you know how to change a flat tire on your own. And your single but not looking for anything serious."


"I did respectable. I was caught off guard by some questions"

"Oh yeah me too! Like the planes of motion"

Already have one thing in common. Im terrible with planes of motion.

He continues to say "He taught us like 6 planes of motion,so i didnt know which one Id need to know...


Wrong. He told us exactly the names to know.

"Yeah. I know. Totally."

We continued to talk for apx 3 minutes.



What a dream boat.


Lemme lay it down for you.


Reasons why Britanee will go into nutrition as opposed to performing:
  • I have lots of uses for money
  • I dislike many traits of people I meet in performing atmospheres
  • I dislike the confinements of an actor 
  • Boys in nutrition are straight.

The last reason is perhaps the most compelling.

I am surrounded by nothing but muscular heterosexual boys all day in nutrition classes.

The only downside is Im smarter than most of them.




So now Im at home.Sippin on my water and crushed ice, listening to the Mamas and papas, rewarding myself for all my hard work today.
Even though there is lots more hard work to do.

My sister and her husband and her 4 kids are coming on Thursday!


I CANT WAIT IM SO EXCITED.

The only downside is the copious amounts of cleaning to be done.


LIFE IS ONLY ABOUT PRETENDING TO BE WHAT YOUR NOT (I.E. A HOUSE CLEANER.)



Not...like...as a profession...just like as a pass time.
I dont want this to be offensive to anyone....




like.....my sister lived with us for 20 years...and we still clean when she comes to visit...
Guys, I think she knows how we really live....



My life is busy. 
But its filled with moments where I think to myself
 "That made me grow up." 















No comments:

Post a Comment