Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'll be your silver,I'll be your gold.

Reason I cant sleep:

  • WINCO opens tomorrow.
  • I cant wait for my date on friday


end of list.

Things I will buy IN BULK  at WINCO
  • FLAXSEED
  • BAKING SODA
  • GLUTEN FREE PASTA
  • CANDY 
  • NUTS
  • QUINOA
  • HONEY
  • PEANUT BUTTER
  • things to juice cuz i baught a juicer
  • ANYTHING I WANT


DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE WAITED FOR THIS?

I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS
HOLY EFF
ALMOST A YEARS ANTICIPATION
MY LIFE IS GONNA CHANGE...DRASTICALLY.
how many times have i went to purchase something and think "this would be so much cheaper at WINCO.


THE ANSWER IS EVERY TIME I PURCHASE ANYTHING.

bulk bulk bulky-bulk bulk bulk.
Imagine me singing that.




This is exactly what I needed.


The sun will be shining, birds will be chirping.,


IM GONNA LIVE THE LIFE IVE ALWAYS WANTED.



so tired. so sleepy.

cant think
cant function.

Savings forever.


BLESS.


No comments:

Post a Comment