Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I wake up gasping for air.

I dont know if its only girls who think like this but the reason i freak out about 1 exam is because: if i fail the exam>i get a poor grade in the class>which hurts my GPA>which effects my scholarship chances>which costs me lots of money> which takes me longer to make money> which takes me longer to be self dependent>which takes me longer to start my life>which means no man will ever love me

So failing this one exam.....is gonna put me behind schedule by like 3 years and 50,000$ and never having love again.


BRITANEE YOU ARE CRAZY.


Things Britanee needs to do:

  • ask more questions
  • procrastinate less
  • read more textbooks
  • time manage
  • stop being on facebook 
  • stop looking in mirrors
  • breath


Turns out being madly attracted to your teacher leads to not being able to form sentences allowing you to communicate your confusion.

The other day I had to turn in a paper to him and he reached out for it and I said "THIS IS FOR YOU"
Duh you dumb ho, he was already reaching for it! 
At least I didnt call him MY name.






WHY DO TEACHERS MAKE YOU DO PRESENTATIONS?

Its like starting off the course with a wrecking ball dangling above your head.....

"Oh you know the end of the semester when your most stressed out, Im gonna be like EVERY OTHER TEACHER YOU HAVE and make you do a heavy grade altering presentation!"


Go to sleep.


and i think my nervouse system is .....dying.....CUZ THE TIPS OF MY FINGERS AND TOES BURN LIKE SOMEONE IS PUSHING BAMBOO UNDER THEM.


Im gonna start crying.


LETS HOPE I DONT HAVE ANOTHER RAPE DREAM .


Yeah, thats a thing now. 
Im getting raped in my dreams.

And I scream for my brothers, but i don't make any noise.


CUTEEEEEEEEEE.




Lets recap.



Britanee- do your best in your classes. don't hang out in warehouses where rappests tend to be. become a single mother to get a scholarship. Or drop out of college and marry a politician and raise his babies and be miserable. At least there is no math involved. Just tears.

DAY #7 OF MY PERIOD.


Sweet dreams, readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment