Tuesday, September 11, 2012

If I could just breath, instead I sink down

Why am i writing this?
I have no idea.



My acting 1 class is like being in a math class that only teaches addition and subtraction.

"What is a monologue? Why do we do them? What is a play separated into?"


I WANT TO SHOOT MY FACE.

Not to mention straight actors are freaking weirdos.

I mean, theater kids in general are weirdos.
but straight play actors literally make me uncomfortable.

I think its because they take themselves so seriously.
They all wear blazers with graphic tees and act like a theater degree is going to get them somewhere.
They all sit forward in their seats with their chin resting on their curled fist with this look on their face like the instructor is giving this enlightening life saving information.
They all take notes and ask pointless questions and act like their memorization technique is better than anyone elses.

I'll say it. I think Im better than them. I think I know more and I think Im more talented.


However, I dislike musical theater kids because they all think they are better than everyone...

I guess Im a musical theater kid.


The other day I had to ask my acting instructor if I could leave early for a rehearsal and this dumb girl says "I think if she gets to leave early we all get to leave early" all snarky like craining her neck at me....
And I said " I think if  you got cast in a show and had a rehearsal to go to , than you should leave early too. Whats the point of this class- to learn how to act....Im about to leave class....to go act."


SO SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, GIRL.
NO ONE LIKES YOU AND YOUR STUPID MEMORIZATION TECHNIQUE AND YOUR INTOLERANCE FOR HOMOSEXUALS AND YOUR HOMEWRECKING MOTHER.
WHEN YOU LAND A ROLE YOU CAN COME AT ME, OTHERWISE STICK TO BAKING AND SCRAPBOOKING ON ALL DAYS BUT SUNDAY.




Oh and let me fill you in on a little secret, that boy you sit next to and flirt with everyday LIKES BOYS.

Was this really all I had to blog about?




The more I'm around performers the more I realize I generally dont like them.....





Im beginning to get crazy overwhelmed with school.


You know how you made the right choice by turning a guy down?
His reaction.
When guys flip out on me and start accusing me of things and going menstruation crazy...Im like....yeah.....I made the right decision......

Overall: given up on mesa men.

barforama.



I think im gonna go look at my homework and then walk past it.






Thats it for today.












No comments:

Post a Comment