Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ma said I aint right, clutchin on you all night

Drinking a soda a day doubles your risk of type II diabetes.

Cows can not live off of corn (which is 65% of their diet) for more than 120 days without complications (such as ulcers) to treat this, the corn they are fed is infused with antibiotics

Cows ingest 70% of the antibiotics in America.

And then you eat them....

A t-bone steak of a grain-fed cow is roughly 9% saturated fat, as opposed to a grass fed cow, which is 1% saturated fat.



Food is gross.


On the bright side,I went into my hardest class today with my list of questions for the instructor...and I answered all of them myself.
Here is how the conversation went

"Ok Im super confused, so if it is energy expended on a horizontal treadmill all you do is .1 times the speed plus 3.5 for walking and if its running its .2 times speed plus 3.5?"


He says "I know no scientific deffinition for 'super' although I have heard it used often. I'd say you are in fact not 'super confused', you in fact know exactly what your talking about."


"It was just luck, I guess...."


And then as I walked out of class He stopped me and told me "Not super confused - super confident"


*faintsssss*

Im so in love with him.

So, I am less worried about completely bombing his test.



Keep on a-chuggin.




No comments:

Post a Comment