Tuesday, September 4, 2012

All will be well,even after all the promises you've broken to yourself.

Im always smarter after Ive done homework.
Seriously.
Text me before Ive written an essay and then after...
you'd think you were talking to two different people.

I use interrupters and all kindsa stuff.


I singed up for a free Barack Obama bumper sticker today



http://www.barackobama.com/free-bumper-choice?source=socnet_20120902_BO_FB_BUMPER_STICKERS_SIGNUP&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=bo_fb&utm_campaign=socnet_20120902_BO_FB_BUMPER_STICKERS_SIGNUP


You can too.


I got the LGBT one.
Now people will think the girl who drives the blue saturn station-wagon is a lesbian.


Thats fine.


Im trying very hard not to have a bad attitude about tuesdays and thursdays.

So far I am doing well   trying

I talked to a lot of people in my first class (uh...it was a lab, I had to.)
We took each others blood pressure with a cuff and a stethoscope.
I loved it!
Made me feel like a surgeon.

Then in my next class with my Lover, I had been super frustrated because we are learning excersize formulas (to figure work output, power output, all sorts of crazy stuff) and i was beyond lost and discouraged.

Today he walked into class and re-taught every formula step by step. We got through 3 formulas in an hour and 15 minutes.

However, I no longer feel like I am in another country in that class. I get the formulas now.
Aside from being a major stud, he is a really good teacher.

And then I went to my stupid nutrition class with my stupid teacher.
But.
The boy next to me said hi and asked me how I was...
I froze....

"I....Im good. How are you?"

Smooth right?
And then I asked him about MSG.


I dunno guys, i really dont know where I get my mad game.

I am ridiculously shy/quiet on tuesdays and thursdays.

I don't even recognize myself.


I watched new girl today and remembered how hilarious it is.
Oh Zoe.....


Im gonna try this new thing where I dont say anything bad about a person for 1 whole day

wait, we'l get back to that


So I was at this party, right?

And me and an old friend decided to jump in the pool because its an outdoor party and we are friggen HOTTTTT
So we jump in and this guy jumps in with us, and I started talking to him, and he completely shut me down, in fact he swam away from me.

Thats fine, you was just somethin to pass the time with fool.



Anyway, he starts hitting on my friend (whos got a rockin body and a gorgeous face)  telling her shes beautiful and does nothing but stares at her butt,and she bats her eyes and smiles and then is called into the house and leaves the pool.

So this player SWIMS OVER TO ME and starts flirting.
I literally said "Are you freaking kidding me?" and proceeded to get out of the pool.
He follows me out and says "you're beautiful too..."

"Lemme just stop you right there. I know the only reason you are even near me is because she got out of the pool. Dont come up to me like Im some second string default. I know you're regretting your decision now that Im out of the water and you can see my butt, but apparently my face and my conversation were uninteresting a minute ago, and the fact that you think i dont recognize that is insulting. You'd do real well with some game, and Im happy to teach you some when you have free time"

And instantly everyone in the backyard was interested and reacting to this.

So he shoots back "Why does it have to be a game, why cant you treat me as an equal" and starts raising his voice to me.....




Heres my face



And then I walked away.


You can bet fool was chasin after me all night.



IM LIKE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS IN THE MOVIES!






back to what i was saying


Im going to try to go a day where I say nothing bad about anyone.
Lets call it...."tomorrow"


I'll let you know how it goes.



OH
I am gonna be helping out with an Organization called Yes To The Arts which was started by a close friend of mine.
My friend who started it is super inspirational, let alone the entire program, so take a look!

http://www.facebook.com/YesToTheArts





Lifes good, lifes good.











No comments:

Post a Comment